Things are going well here. I start back to work part time in the next two weeks already! I can't believe how fast time flies! It's going to be good to go back but man am I going to miss my boy. I leave now just to run some errands while Jas watches him and I am missing him by the time I get back. He has been starting to talk and smile. It is so fun to watch him learn these new things.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Big Boy!!!
Things are going well here. I start back to work part time in the next two weeks already! I can't believe how fast time flies! It's going to be good to go back but man am I going to miss my boy. I leave now just to run some errands while Jas watches him and I am missing him by the time I get back. He has been starting to talk and smile. It is so fun to watch him learn these new things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awwwwww.... how sweet. Did you even see my blog? Come on, girlfriend! Would you mind emailing me your number, cuz I can't find it anywhere!! What a cute baby! I wish I could MEET HIM!
OHHH he is so adroable. I love his little smile. So cute!
I miss him already and i just barely saw him a few nights ago!I hope you liked your bday present and am not too mad at me for those belly pictures i snuck in!
Look how cute he is! I can't believe you are already back to work! You've GOT to start joining our playgroups...
He is getting so big! What a sweetie. I can't believe it is time for you to go back to work. The time sure does fly!
Post a Comment