Our baby boy is here! 7 lbs 2 0z 20 in long
Born at 1725 on Valentines Day!
We are at home doing well. They forgot to give us the instruction manual so we are doing the best we can!!! He is to cute! Look at all that hair. He already has a "faux hawk" and needs a haircut!

He constantly is crossing his legs. It is pretty cute
14 comments:
Congrats on your new little one!
YAY!!! Congratulations! I am so way excited for you! Hope all is going well, all are getting sleep, and you put up more pictures soon!
Love you-
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for you! I am glad you are home and both of you are doing good! I have been wondering if you were just really late or if you were in the hospital! ANyways, CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! He is adorable!
Oh my gosh! We thought you would never post the little boy! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him. How are you feeling? I need to call you!!!!!
What a cutie! I'm so happy for you guys, and hope you continue to do well. I'm so sorry I didn't make it up to the hospital for a visit. Take care, Lori
I was wondering when I would hear the good news! I am so thrilled for you guys...Congratualtions! He is adorable. I cannot believe all that hair. Macks is a super cute name too. Now with the kid, there is alwas something to post about so please keep it up. You should be able to join our playgroup now once you're into the routine of things. Take care.
Congrats on the cute baby boy! He is precious. Glad to hear you are all doing well!
Congratulations!!! I love his faux hawk. What a cutie! Post more pictures soon!
Congrats you guys!! He is so adorable, and i am loving all that hair. I love the name too, so cute. From the time Jack was born he always had his feet crossed just like Macks, and still to this day everytime he is sitting his little feet are crossed. It is so cute! Gotta love the little things :)
Congrats! He's such a handsome little boy. And, yes, he has tons of hair! Too cute!
Congratulations! He's adorable & I can't believe how much hair he has!!
Okay, missy! We want more photos!!
He is totally adorable- congrats! I love the hair. Hope you are recovering and getting sleep- and if he is sleeping a lot, just remember that lots of sleeping only last for a little bit so take advantage. congrats again.
Congratulations, hooray that he is here. I love that name and can't wait to see him! I will call to plan a time soon after you have some time to get in the swing of things. He is absolutely darling.
Post a Comment