So I have been thinking alot lately why in the world hasn't anyone written a (good) book about all this baby stuff! So I have decided that I am going to start it and put in it all the little secrets that no one tells you about having kids! These are some things that I have discovered, feel free to add your own that I may not know yet.
1. Do everything you want to before you have kids!
2. Routine, Shmoutine, As soon as you figure it out...they change!
3. There is a mandatory baby class that all must attend before coming to earth titled "How to get into everything I shouldn't" (which my child mastered by the way)
4. Invest in a DVR ... haven't seen my favorite shows for quite some time!
Well this is it for tonight but there will be more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let's see...Know how to shower with a screaming child just outside the door and/or a child trying to undress & climb in with you...Know how to wrestle with screaming children in a grocery store without looking abusive...Practice cutting up food into little pieces over and over and over...Prepare to be woken up all hours of the night, even when you no longer have a newborn... Does that help your list?
I put that recipe on my blog if you are interested. It is on the right hand side. Enjoy!:)
Post a Comment